Premier League Games 24/25/26/28/29 Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is so typical Everton.

Not just during this shit period at the club either. When they were supposedly 'decent' during Moyes' spell it was the same but higher up the league.

Do absolutely fuck. all. Totally outclassed at football, then just score.

I hope the ****s go down & never come back. Miserable dour fucking club.

Not just during this shit period at the club either. When they were supposedly 'decent' during Moyes' spell it was the same but higher up the league.

Something tells me you're not too fond of Everton

That Everton/Watford game summed up both teams perfectly. Everton absolute wank, yet incredibly lucky. Watford play really well yet usually find ways to fuck up. It is impressive that Everton are as lucky as they are, yet still doing this shit, it's a true testament to how truly awful they are. They've gotten much worse under Unsworth but no one in the media seems willing to point this out.

That Everton/Watford game summed up both teams perfectly. Everton absolute wank, yet incredibly lucky. Watford play really well yet usually find ways to fuck up. It is impressive that Everton are as lucky as they are, yet still doing this shit, it's a true testament to how truly awful they are. They've gotten much worse under Unsworth but no one in the media seems willing to point this out.
Unsworth reminds me of Carver at Newcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.