Premier League Games 24/25/26 Feb '24

I find this thread quite amusing...

People creaming themselves over the Dippers and Bottlers yet we have the same people giving out about today's City performance...

Strange that seen as we've won more in the last three months than both the fuckers put together!

Let's get things straight, We are the team to beat, We are the dogs bollocks! Not these fucking bottling trophyless wankers.
if the arse and dippers were winning games by a single goal they would be being praised to high heaven for getting the job done while not playing well.

the-nerve-bill-burr.gif
i know talking sense and being reasonable on here will get me absolutely nowhere

if the arse and dippers were winning games by a single goal they would be being praised to high heaven for getting the job done while not playing well.
Exactly mate.

We've some fannies on here, More so spoiled brats thinking we should be winning every game 6-0!

Burnley 0-1 City (Aguero)
City 1-0 Rags (Kompany)
City 1-0 Leicester (Kompany)
City 1-0 Tottenham (Foden)

Just a few off the top of my head massive 1-0 wins over the years to lead us to titles.

Exactly mate.

We've some fannies on here, More so spoiled brats thinking we should be winning every game 6-0!

Burnley 0-1 City (Aguero)
City 1-0 Rags (Kompany)
City 1-0 Leicester (Kompany)
City 1-0 Tottenham (Foden)

Just a few off the top of my head massive 1-0 wins over the years to lead us to titles.
as i said after the brentford game , you dont get any more points for winning a game 1-0 and you missed out a fairly important 1-0 against inter last year , people just like to whine.

It does matter, because winning the PL title could go down to goal difference at the end of the season. Why wouldn’t you think goal difference doesn't matter?

Because it's happened once, the likelihood is still very slim.

They can win 6-0 every week, if we beat them at the Etihad it won't matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.