Premier League Games 24/25 August 2024

WRGvJiI.jpeg

Pa? The rags are on TV again, Pa!

I ain't your Paaaa! Now shut up!

Cant see anything but a routine united snatch and grab here.

Brighton have spent a lot of money but seemingly in positions they didn't really require players. Their midfield is weak and the defense needs bolstering but they seem to be stockpiling attacking mids/wingers.

Cant see anything but a routine united snatch and grab here.

Brighton have spent a lot of money but seemingly in positions they didn't really require players. Their midfield is weak and the defense needs bolstering but they seem to be stockpiling attacking mids/wingers.

Brighton do have a very good record vs the rags though

Hopefully Mitoma will smoke their defence. One of my favourite players to watch that isn't a city player. No idea why a bigger club has never bought him yet, he's quality.

Hopefully Mitoma will smoke their defence. One of my favourite players to watch that isn't a city player. No idea why a bigger club has never bought him yet, he's quality.
Because he was injured last season .

He was injured for the last half of last season.

Guess Brighton were asking silly money too beforehand as they’d already sold Caicedo and Cucurella for £170m that summer too.

Come on you seagulls, shit all over the rags to start the morning off right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.