Premier League Games 24/25 August 2024

Maybe they need more transfer activity but I just don't see it with Villa. I think UCL football will be a struggle for them

they suffer of sevilla's syndrome, very solid players with rather low ceiling and well below world class. They need to spice it up with either splashing money on 1 or 2 world class players or do some brighton like signings, young players with great potential

Odegaard is really good obviously.

But he is a little too obsessed with passing, that he lacks the mindset to just say "Fuck it, Ill just shoot it myself" that Kevin has.

And he has a decent shot on him too.

Rogers is bumming Rice

Wish we'd gotten a few more quid for him but sure, hindsight is 20/20

But he is a little too obsessed with passing, that he lacks the mindset to just say "Fuck it, Ill just shoot it myself" that Kevin has.

I bet Pep could get a little bit extra out of him.

Mentioned before kick off hasn’t won any major trophies so far could be one of those decent players that drifts through their career without winning anything ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.