Premier League Games 24/25 August 2024

Like I said last week, playing Chelsea away first was a blessing, it will become a much tougher fixture as the season progresses.

I still reckon they'll have a decent season. They won't be challenging us but I believe they'll be in real contention for top 4

Cruella being the plastic hard man again.
I surprised he didn’t dive when their heads came together

6065ae72-2860-40cf-8e61-08c350175784_text.gif

Caicedo goes down the moment Wolves get the ball and the referee blows the whistle, give over.

Angry Cucerella can play and is a player you'd love to know everyone else hates.

If I was Maresca I'd pay someone a fiver to give Cucerelka a kick in the balls before each game and twice at half time.

You can’t really argue with it as we’ve won so much, but it’s weird how if you’re an academy player for us you have to bide your time for ages to get a chance (Palmer, Bobb and Foden for the first 2-3 seasons), but if we sign you then you’re immediately into the starting XI (Savinho and Doku).

Has a player ever assisted all the goals of a hat trick? Kev?
Commentator just answered your question..

if you didn't catch it, he's the 5th in the Premier League to do it. The others were Kane, Collymore, Newell and Henry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.