Premier League Games 24/25 August 2024

Maresco get this team gelling like this rest of the season they going to win a lot of games like this with the quality of players they have

3 assists and a goal and it's not even the 70th min yet....great work selling him off
Not this shit again.

He wanted more minutes, we couldn't guarantee that so he asked for a move and we got £40M for him which is great business.

Instead of moaning about it just appreciate how good our academy is at producing talent. Not every academy kid is going to make it.

Muric
Delap
Palmer
Rogers
Doyle

To name a few

All came through the academy and are premier league players now plus we got decent amounts from them

Maresco get this team gelling like this rest of the season they going to win a lot of games like this with the quality of players they have

Well that's the question, can he?

We saw last season that they were a handful in some games and then a total shit show to next week.

Like I said last week, playing Chelsea away first was a blessing, it will become a much tougher fixture as the season progresses.
Yes definetly I can see them beginning to click. They certainly have enough talent in the squad and under good management they could become a strong outlet.

Some great goals but some piss poor defending also from Wolves.
I’m sure they will sort their defence out when we play them.
Bodies on the line, keeper have a worldie

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.