Premier League Games 24/25 Feb

Was just about to re-post that moronic comment, which I couldn't believe when I first read it. That is why so many dipper fans seem to be brain dead, and there is literally no-one, after United, that I would more dislike winning the league at any point in the future. You would never – but never – hear the end of it. They're out of every fucking competition except the CL, ffs! How can these bellends tell themselves such tripe!

A few follow ups

Rhys: Easiest argument against Liverpool being better than City is the (current) 15 point gap between them. Best team always finishes top. Undeniable fact.

John G: There's only one thing that matters. The statistic that Man City have won more games than Liverpool and that's why they will win the league.

Was just about to re-post that moronic comment, which I couldn't believe when I first read it. That is why so many dipper fans seem to be brain dead, and there is literally no-one, after United, that I would more dislike winning the league at any point in the future. You would never – but never – hear the end of it. They're out of every fucking competition except the CL, ffs! How can these bellends tell themselves such tripe!
Yep I agree, I think some of the dippers are actually believing their own press, deluded pricks the lot of them.

This.

How was the dippers goal even given ? Milner was either offside or fouling the keeper !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.