Premier League Games 25/26/27 August '23

Can't see liverpool winning this but I could see them nicking a goal. No puns about scousers stealing either please.

But that's not the point Klopp is making though, is it?

If Kevin was to be tempted by the huge salaries offered, then it doesn't allow Pep time to react and replace him. Is that a fair situation to be in?

To say Klopp is being racist is ridiculous, I wish other managers would also stand up and be more vocal about it.

When England introduced the Premier League, there was a similar set of events. The PL attracted the top talent from across the globe thanks to the investment of TV revenue. Many fellow European countries had similar grievances over the PL attracting their most talented players and took a bitter tone to it all.

To apply a dismissive, arrogant and condescending tone towards SA's ambitions is daft.

We would agree that there's too much money in football pal, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy from Klopp. I'm also certain if it was an MLS team or Bundesligsa team trying to poach Salah his attitude would be different.

The longer Newcastle keep it at 1-0 the easier it is for the ref to give the penno to dippers .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.