Premier League Games 25/26/27 Feb

Just need Swansea to put a performance in like they did in the 2nd half against us.

Head's saying that Chelsea win this easy though.

Stuck 10 on Sunderland at 8/1 on betfair.Not a day for accas don't think few upsets on the cards today I reckon

I've put a whopping 5p on your prediction for today's prem scores. If it comes in I'll pay for your season ticket next season.

Terms and conditions apply
@MarsLlama the T&Cs are that if the bet doesn't come in he wants his 5p back and he's charging 1,000,000% interest a day until he gets it.

@MarsLlama the T&Cs are that if the bet doesn't come in he wants his 5p back and he's charging 1,000,000% interest a day until he gets it.

He's now logged in the system and his details have already been passed on to knuckles and kneecaps collection services inc. Out of general curiousity A93:20, how much do you charge for your bricking and fire artistry/expertise?

Swansea have come back this season after sacking Chrome Dome. Surely there is chance for us to make up some points?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.