Premier League Games 25/26/27 November '23

Webb should release the audio from that. It could have saved Alti fan from the shit he got from both sets of players which led to a Brighton lad being sent off.
You could almost guarantee that the first time Webb releases audio of foul and abusive launguage from a player, that player will be a City player. I also think that the refs will be looking to book a City player the next time one swears at him to make it look like big bad City.

You could almost guarantee that the first time Webb releases audio of foul and abusive launguage from a player, that player will be a City player. I also think that the refs will be looking to book a City player the next time one swears at him to make it look like big bad City.
He'll get the spurs gig then...

They got the benefit of a very iffy decision that afternoon. Hwang should have walked before eventually getting the winning goal.
Had O'Neil mentioned this for a bit of balance I would have some sympathy for him but he can't have it both ways.
Arguably poor decisions have cost him 1 point against Rags IF they would have scored the penalty they should have been awarded late on and 1 point against Fulham.
The non sending off against us arguably gained them at least 2 and possibly 3 points as Hwang should have walked in the first half and they would have had to play out the whole second half with 10 men.

Had O'Neil mentioned this for a bit of balance I would have some sympathy for him but he can't have it both ways.
Arguably poor decisions have cost him 1 point against Rags IF they would have scored the penalty they should have been awarded late on and 1 point against Fulham.
The non sending off against us arguably gained them at least 2 and possibly 3 points as Hwang should have walked in the first half and they would have had to play out the whole second half with 10 men.
Managers only ever remember the decisions that go against them.

Managers only ever remember the decisions that go against them.
They do but O'Neil whining when it goes against him after staying silent when it goes his way has made him look like a hypocrite in my view.
Arteta and Klopp are worse as they are more vocal.
We have plenty go against us but I never hear Pep complaining as we get a few going our way too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.