Premier League Games 25/26/27 October

Two top men le tissier and mcmenanmy.

I worry for the saints. They could go this season.

Periera was my only original but injuries to laporte and one of my midfielders forced my hand.
Fair enough. I had to do that toward the end of last season, bringing in three Liverpool players.

[clutches rosary]

It ended up winning me one of my cash leagues, but only because it was 4 rounds out, so the volatility was mitigated. I have a few mates that insist on filling their team with 6 players from 2 teams and then don’t understand why they go from being the top points scoring team in the fantasy league to the bottom from round-to-round. Nothing forced them in to it, they just don’t consider the pitfalls.

Since 2016: 5-0, 4-0, 4-1, 4-0, 5-0. That's 22 goals scored and one conceded in four Premier League visits and one FA Cup tie.
In the league we’ve scored 17 since they moved in whilst they’ve scored 80. More than 21%!!
Mine was a joke, but I do appreciate the presentation of data to support assertions!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.