Premier League Games 25/26/27 Sept

No a goalkeeper does not need to be good at passing. It's better if they can pass but even in recent years teams have had success with keepers who are notably limited with the ball at their feet.
Name one.

I gave you the challenge lol.

They are VERY likely better than Lloris on the ball.

If we had paid £100M for Kane this summer we would have seriously robbed ourselves.
Agree. He's alright and he would add value to our side but not at any more than about what we paid for Laporte or Dias. Grealish is young and the future, so worth it. Kane is not, and there was a Levy v City v England captain tariff on the fee. We shouldn't be paying more than 60m for him and he is worth that. Even next summer he would be. He has to drop into midfield for these. Left to striking for us the world could be his lobster

Name one.

I gave you the challenge lol.

They are VERY likely better than Lloris on the ball.
I'm not specifically talking about Lloris though. I'm very clearly stating that a gk does not need to be particularly good at passing to be at a top level club.

Spurs need two goals yet instead of getting it into the box are just fucking about passing it around. Madness.

We’ll never know….
Kane's performances in the Euros never merited £130M. The £100M we reputedly offered was a genuine valuation based on his performance and age in 20/21. Since the start of this season you wouldn't rate him above the likes of Danny Ings for example. So I think we do know but prepared to wait until the end of the season to decide.

I'm not specifically talking about Lloris though. I'm very clearly stating that a gk does not need to be particularly good at passing to be at a top level club.
They need to be competent at it, they don't need to be exceptional or anything like that.

Lloris is not even that.

The game has changed over the last 5 years, keepers have adapted and improved.

Those who haven't cannot play at the best clubs. Simple as that.

If your going to refute it, I asked you for examples. If you can't give me that then your claim has no merit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.