Premier league games 26/27/28 September

Which starting 11 player is injured for us currently? To answer the question for you, it is two. Aguero and Laporte. Our best 9 players lost a game pathetically against Leicester and some fans are clutching at straws with “injuries”. This Liverpool game is another reality check about mentality that we are severely lacking.

Fuck me, so Bernardo Silva doesn’t play for us anymore. Oh, and may I remind you that Jesus is out too meaning we have no fit senior strikers. I’m sure if Liverpool had Mane, Salah, Van Dick, and Fabinho out all at the sane time and over a period of several games then they’d cope no problem.

This must be a record - fans chucking the towel in on the title race 2 and a bit games into the season. No doubt Liverpool are a very good side but this is no ordinary season. With Covid around, it could turn out to be a lottery. They’ve got all their best players fit for now, whereas we’ve got many of ours missing. Let’s see if they can keep them all fit with such a relentless schedule.

You make good points and the glaring one is Liverpools front 3 never seem to be injured and they dont cop for many injuries at all.
Question is why are we the complete opposite not just this season or previous seasons.
It's like a scene from casualty and we have played THREE games!
Why don't Liverpool players get long term injuries? Its absolutely unbelievable.
I've never been so demotivated and depressed over a new season than this 1.
The winner is glaringly obvious after 3 games.

It is called identifying the side a player occupies. I suppose it is difficult concept to wrap your head around for slower people. Wasn’t aware it requires a university degree to be able to make such a distinction.

Instead of being condescending, why don't you just say, "a rcb" instead of throwing RCB into a list of players names?
Why capitalize the letters and omit the letter a before them? If you are going to start trying to insult somebody's intelligence you should probably learn how to string a sentence together first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.