Premier league games 26/27/28 September

Why are people moaning about the blown whistle? If Sterling was clearly tripped in the box and the ref failed to spot it and blew the whistle, I would fully expect him to review the challenge after full time. The issue is VAR and whether you want the nonsense it brings at the expense of a few more bad decisions.

The consistancy of Var fucks me off, Liverpool’s first against us last season should have been brought back for a handball in the box but the refereee bottled it.

How do some of you not know that the game can be restarted,even after the full time whistle, if just before there was an incident that can be review by VAR?

It's in the rules. It was handball. It was ridiculously stupid by their player.
Show me the rules

I don't really have a problem with the referee blowing for full time and then VAR checking the decision, otherwise you're saying that he can't blow for full time until the ball goes out of play, rugby style.

But what I do have a problem with is the amount of time he added on. The 5 minutes was basically up when Brighton scored, so there literally should have been enough time for the rags to restart the game and then he should have blown for the whistle. But no, he lets them have another attack and then also take the resulting corner.
This is what I couldn’t understand, there was no timewasting in added on time, no reason to add anything on, Brighton scores a couple of seconds after the 95th minute was up, so it didn’t matter how long Brighton celebrated for, there was no more time left, it should have been the end of the game immediately that the scum kicked off again.

Disgraceful.

Surely rags first goal should have been disallowed for a foul on Dunk by McGuire, if it was the other way round VAR would have been all over it! Brighton were very impressive in attack very unfortunate!

The most irritating thing about this whole thing was the idiot running my stream cut it off the referee blew his whistle for full time, so I didn't get to see any of the stuff that happened afterwards. It was like watching football on ITV.

That's 2011/12 , before VAR

A couple of seasons ago in a Bundesliga game the ref blew for half time and the players left the pitch.
VAR took five minutes to come to a penalty decision, so the players came back out, penalty taken and scored, ref blew for half time again and the players left the pitch for a second time

I have replied now had a good look, as long as one player is still on the pitch then a game can restart based on and AR noticing something.

Still a load of bollokcs, once the game is over it's over for me.

VAR comes good in their 2nd match after a disappointing home debut.

Let's see if OliVAR is on it tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.