Premier League Games 26/27 August

Just turned on to watch Pool v Arse and the first thing I get is that annoying twat Carragher.

His bloody awful scouse nasal adenoidal mutterings do my head in, whoever decided to employ him should be shot.
He was recommended by Cilla.

Emre Can is becoming the player he was supposed to when he was really highly rated at Bayern's academy around 2011.

Going on a free next summer too, one to keep an eye on.
Off to Juve apparently. Been superb this season

The good thing about this is that Liverpool have no practice playing vs any midfield whatsoever.

The bad thing is, I fear Pep will do a Pellegrini & completely ignore where their obvious threat is coming from, so we'll have to play like Brazil 1970 to get a result.

Pep's had plenty of experience with Klopp's sides, I'm a little concerned about the lack of pace in our back 3 if we're going to play high.

I'm confident our possession play is good enough that Liverpool won't turn us over like they have for the 2nd and 3rd goals though, and our midfield structure would stop the 1st.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.