Premier League Games 26/27 Dec

So Tyler. saying why can’t Newcastle play like that in every game trying to make out that the rags are a good side they are as bad as Newcastle ffs and were lucky to even get a point..

Newcastle will be kicking themselves that they didn't take all three points tonight, By far the better side. Saint Maximin missed chance at 1-0 proved costly.
As for the Rags they are incredibly shit. Arsenal and Tottenham may give up if neither of them get 4th ahead of that lot.

Honestly Harry Maguire has to go down as the worst EVER signing by any football club that even includes Souness being pranked to sign Ali Dia! Slabhead is fucking atrocious.

United are crap (both of them) but Newcastle are playing with a lot of spirit at home.

Ronaldo’s consistent violence when things aren’t going his way needs dealing with, because let’s face it things don’t go his way most games. I don’t see many United games but I’ve seen him do that three times - us, Liverpool and now tonight. I doubt it’ll ever be mentioned again by the media but in a week when the managers and players have spoken about the dangers of over playing there probably needs to be a conversation about the career ending threat of a sulking Ronaldo.

Full credit to De Gea, he's a class act on occasion, but the rest of them an absolute shower of shit. At least six teams will finish above them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.