Premier League Games 26th July

Villa will be bricking it with Bournemouth leading. One goal by West Ham and they're buggered.

As I said in the main thread, they signed the hateful 8 letter - fuck them the scumbags. They want to be subservient to United and Liverpool forever, well this is what it looks like you arrogant ****s, getting cheated out of Champions League places by Penalty FC and their £60m midfielder - is that the fair play you wanted? Lol, you reap what you sow.

As I said in the main thread, they signed the hateful 8 letter - fuck them the scumbags. They want to be subservient to United and Liverpool forever, we’ll this is what it looks like you arrogant ****s, getting cheated out of Champions League places by Penalty FC and their £60m midfielder - is that the fair play you wanted? Lol, you reap what you sow.

To be fair, Leicester never had the intention of scoring today

As I said in the main thread, they signed the hateful 8 letter - fuck them the scumbags. They want to be subservient to United and Liverpool forever, well this is what it looks like you arrogant ****s, getting cheated out of Champions League places by Penalty FC and their £60m midfielder - is that the fair play you wanted? Lol, you reap what you sow.

When you put it like that.

that’s very true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.