Premier League Games 27/28/29 June

3 Watford players missing. Seemingly broke Covid rules. Andre Grays burthday bash. I'm guessing that Little Mix one may have been there.

Media reported that striker Gray had breached coronavirus lockdown rules by holding a birthday party at his home this week, with Quina also pictured at the gathering.

"Gray, Chalobah and Quina have all been omitted from the Watford squad by (manager) Nigel Pearson to ensure the health and safety of all players, staff and officials at today's game," Watford said.

The club said on Saturday they were investigating the matter and would speak to the players involved.

Just read this. How thick are some of these fuckers? Living the life of Riley, on sums of money 99% of the population can only dream about & they still can't follow simple rules & guidelines. Not only that but they plaster it all on social media as well.

Just read this. How thick are some of these fuckers? Living the life of Riley, on sums of money 99% of the population can only dream about & they still can't follow simple rules & guidelines. Not only that but they plaster it all on social media as well.
They’re In relegation battle also, completely irresponsible

Knew Ward-Prowse was going to score that, he's very good at set pieces.

Didn't like the wall or keeper placement though.

my amazon stream is shit again.its ok when I watch movies on prime but live stuff is crap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.