Premier League Games 27/28/29 October ' 23

Not sure why there is another one for Bobby and he is being honoured at every stadium this weekend when utd already did one at their home stadium ? Is it because he played for England if so I would also have expected the same for Francis

I agree these players should just be remembered by their clubs. It's the first time I've heard of a chairman being remembered at another ground. We're becoming a nation of mourners.

I agree these players should just be remembered by their clubs. It's the first time I've heard of a chairman being remembered at another ground. We're becoming a nation of mourners.
Mate I'm not sure what is right or wrong but they should at least be consistent, I see no reason why Bobby should have any more recognition than Francis, Name another stadium that had any recognition for Francis last week , yet everyone will be doing one for Bobby this.

Fucking Carragher mentioning us again. "How long before the premier league decide to make an example of clubs like Everton and Manchester City?" Our legal team should silence this ****.
So I guess when all those stories that came out in the Sun about Liverpool fans at Hillsbrough (bare faced lies) and the thirty plus years it took to clear the fans of blame, basically he thinks if you are accused you are guilty. What an absolute wanker.

So I guess when all those stories that came out in the Sun about Liverpool fans at Hillsbrough (bare faced lies) and the thirty plus years it took to clear the fans of blame, basically he thinks if you are accused you are guilty. What an absolute wanker.

He shouldn't be anywhere near commenting on any games except on Liverpool tv.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.