Premier League Games 27/28 April '24

Why ? because they didn't allow a goal that was scored because of a blatant push ?
If it was a blatant push then the ref would have given it. VAR isn’t there to ref the game, it’s supposed to be there for clear and obvious errors and for me, that kind of decision is exactly what’s killing the game.

Let's not let the dramatics distract from the fact that once again Palmer makes the wrong decision when it actually matters. Shift it left to the open man and they've just won that game. Great technician but consistently a poor poor decision maker.
I am glad someone said it as I am not allowed to anymore. ;-)

Because it directly lead to the goal (assister committed the foul to put in the ball for the scorer).
I get you, but when you allow that all game then the rules surely must stay the same?

We have rules for different parts of the pitch, why is that when the regulations are supposedly set in stone?

What we see time and time again is that the regulations are subjective and the same incident can have a different outcome from game to game.

Enjoyed it though, as a product.

Great game. Chelsea are bizarre and inconsistent, but I guess that's what you get if you cobble a team of individual strangers together. On their"Winner" I thought it was a clear foul in real time. I was amazed the ref didn't give a foul. Chelsea have the potential to be a real force next season.

If it was a blatant push then the ref would have given it. VAR isn’t there to ref the game, it’s supposed to be there for clear and obvious errors and for me, that kind of decision is exactly what’s killing the game.
That was pretty clear and pretty obvious, though.

And you know I am no fan of VAR.

It was blatant, the ref being an idiot doesn't change that, for me it was an obvious error so VAR is right on this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.