Premier League Games 27/28 April '24

More like we wont play with same pace/press as Arsenal and wont have 50% of our shots as goals. We play a much slower game allowing teams to get back into shape and dont have the same pace and directness as Arsenal

And, excluding a few one-off matches, it’s worked pretty well for us, whilst Arsenal have thus far won near enough to fuck all (a single FA Cup) with their approach.

Useless fucking sack of shit Spurs. Thanks for nothing you fucking shit cunts.

And fuck off Arsenal. Fuck off.
200w.gif

rolling over like this hope fans give some bollocking to Postecouglou. they might be bad but this squad is better than what they deliver.

Am I the only person watching this thinking Arsenal have been fucking shit? They've had none of the ball, scored 3 because of some embarrassing Conference level defending, and should have conceded 2-3 goals themselves. Really not seen anything I would call impressive.

But they are three up and that’s all that counts unfortunately

Am I the only person watching this thinking Arsenal have been fucking shit? They've had none of the ball, scored 3 because of some embarrassing Conference level defending, and should have conceded 2-3 goals themselves. Really not seen anything I would call impressive.
still they are now 4 points ahead in the table and have 13 goals more than us.

not being impressed by them means little in the run unfortunately.

but I agree they have been poor, but functional

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.