Premier League Games 27/28 April '24

I’ve not posted in here until now but that offside in the first half, has it been mentioned that it was cleared but ricocheted back into his path from an Arsenal player? Looked like it to me.
The second Arsenal goal should have been a pen to spurs seconds beforehand.
Hate spurs but they’ve been cheated there today.
I thought so too on the offside.

Oliver gave them that game, horrific performance by him. Let Arsenal off a clear penalty ( var as much to blame), let them time waste with very little added on and left his cards in his pocket.
And he waved this away as no penalty till Var got involved.
Suspicious to say the least, how can he not see it.
View attachment 116450
Oliver is fuckin wincing there but decides no pen.
Wow anyone would think he was under orders

I’ve not posted in here until now but that offside in the first half, has it been mentioned that it was cleared but ricocheted back into his path from an Arsenal player? Looked like it to me.
The second Arsenal goal should have been a pen to spurs seconds beforehand.
Hate spurs but they’ve been cheated there today.
Also Ben Shite being allowed to block the keeper on every corner.
If this is ok then why do other teams get pulled for it?

They can't believe their luck for sure.
Silly own goal, 2-0 instead of penalty, Oliver refusing to book Arsenal players. And all that cheating is unbearable.
How did Tomiyaso get through that game without a yellow? He had 3 fouls on Kulasevski in the first 15 minutes!!

For me, Ben White is fouling the keeper on every corner kick, too.

Oliver gave them that game, horrific performance by him. Let Arsenal off a clear penalty ( var as much to blame), let them time waste with very little added on and left his cards in his pocket.
And he waved this away as no penalty till Var got involved.
Suspicious to say the least, how can he not see it.
View attachment 116450
The same way he didn't see the handball at Klanfield.

Also Ben Shite being allowed to block the keeper on every corner.
If this is ok then why do other teams get pulled for it?
Arsenal very good at the black arts . Should have had numerous yellows when playing us. When they weren’t forthcoming they piled on the fouls and took full advantage

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.