Premier League games 27/28 August '22

They were dreadful against us in the opening game of the season. In hindsight that‘s been their best performance so far.

West Ham possibly suffering from a long run in Europe last season with a small squad.

Its a shame if Moyes gets sacked, him doing well with West Ham is another thing to throw at my United friends - "Moyes should have been given 4 years, just like Fergie" - that sort of thing...

No one will bring me back those 70 min with Villa West Ham, hoped for much more from both sides, who supposed to fight it to death at this point of their underperformence this season…

West Ham possibly suffering from a long run in Europe last season with a small squad.

Its a shame if Moyes gets sacked, him doing well with West Ham is another thing to throw at my United friends - "Moyes should have been given 4 years, just like Fergie" - that sort of thing...
I think so too. And they’re missing a creative mid to unlock defenses. They’ve got talented players but they’re all sledgehammers — there aren’t any lock-pickers.

1-0 West Ham, massive deflection but they'll take it.

Looked instantly better once they brought Antonio on for Scamacca.

Tick tock Gerrard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.