Premier League games 27/28 August '22

Can’t stand Newcastle all the shit about they have the best fans Bollocks I remember when they were getting 14/15000 prefer the mackems

I can remember us getting 14,000 and less, football went through a period when most clubs attendances were down. We have still averaged more fans than the mackems in all but 15 (edit: actually 20, we've had a better average attendance than they have 97 times) or so seasons in our entire history.

Last edited:
That's a ridiculous rule. When a player is as clearly offside as Son was, why delay the flag? When a player gets seriously injured in a scenario like that (the keeper rushing out, maybe), then they'll do something about it.
Yet certain teams they flag when on side these days strange no question asked

Saint-Maximin injured just in time for their trip to Anfield. Might be a blessing, wank apart from his goal.

Wank apart from the goal? Maybe because he was playing in the same team as Wood and Longstaff who are not good enough.

Ha ha ha did Tyler just say the referees are going to be very hot on keepers timewasting???? Really????

I can remember us getting 14,000 and less, football went through a period when most clubs attendances were down. We have still averaged more fans than the mackems in all but 15 or so seasons in our entire history.
Is that a fact? I clearly remember the season before Keegan became your manager and you were languishing low in the second tier very low attendances. Not that I have paid much attention to Newcastle gates but the subsequent surge in numbers was noticeable.

My footballing memory goes back to 1980 (hence the username) and my perception is that city and Sunderland have had big crowds home and away in spite of poor results and performances whether Newcastle tend to vote with their feet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.