Premier League games 27/28 feb & 1st march

Has become a common theme with Neville o nRag games lately.

Trying to verbally pre-empt and bias VAR reviews,

Back to the football, the rags style of play is from the last century

Just so that both the red twats get a taste of what we've been through almost EVERY match for god knows how many years, I reckon Spit should do the un*t*d matches and Ratboy should do the dippers matches. See how they like it.

It hit Greenwood's arm, he knew that, that why he never appealed. Ffs do you really think the little rag **** wouldn't have been screaming at the ref if Hudson-Odoi had handled it?

Under the current rules, Greenwood hand balling it accidentally onto CHO’s hand would result in a penalty.

Attacking handballs are only given in the direct buildup to a goal.

God both these are shite, they can't even pass the ball. Genuinely don't think I'd take anyone on either side on a free. None of them would get in our team, probably not even in our squad

I wonder if the chelsea players routinely ask rags how thursday night football suits them

The rags have more goal threat than Chelsea. Oh is that another McTominay foul? That's three so far and counting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.