Premier League Games 28/29/30 October

I was originally thinking points but might be a bit too severe a jump for the authorities. I was thinking you get 0 points for a 0-0 but your suggestion isn't bad either, they do it in Rugby and seems to work just fine.

I feel like they need to do something about teams killing games from the off, I love football but there's been quite a few games that have tested my patience and bored me to near death this season..

Serves you right, for watching all those rag games ;-)

That was probably one of the worst games of football ever to be televised, proof that the premier league has some players that are stealing a living.

That was a difficult watch. Think my cat had the right idea when he fucked off at half time to have a kip.

...I feel like they need to do something about teams killing games from the off, I love football but there's been quite a few games that have tested my patience and bored me to near death this season...
I think you're being a bit harsh there. We haven't been THAT bad, have we?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.