Premier League Games 28/29/30 October

Did Neville just say he’s been asked to apologise on behalf of John Moss... for ruining the City v Pool game? WTF? Mane ruined it for Pool, not the refs decision.
No, he apologised to John Moss for claiming Moss had ruined the game. Neville conceded Moss hadn't ruined the game.

Seriously? Were they booing the ref, or the game?

The game , the ref has been the best performer on the pitch so far by a country mile.

Time for some shots of Charlton and his misses in the second half.

Seriously do any super models attend Manure games , something to get the blood moving before my gout sets in again (LOL).

Only injuries will stop us winning the league and even then I doubt it very much looking at this match

Seriously i found myself nodding of. If i was not chatting to a mate i'd have dropped off and i am not even kidding hahaha. I am not even tired either, the monotone drone of the crowd that is dictated by the footy on display was the culprit hehe.

There are no drugs strong enough to make this entertaining.

Utter dogshit of a game. Neither keeper with a save to make. No quality play. Best bit was Young trying to be a hard man. Couldn't stop laughing at the diving shithouse. Let's hope it stays the same 2nd half and we can do the business at West Brom, then winner winner chicken dinner.

So. This could be another year where United play like crap but increase their club value by millions. Unparalleled success.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.