Premier League Games 29/30 April/ 1st May

3-0, assist for Roberts, of sorts.
Very generous to call it an assist (whilst he deserves it for the first goal) but he has been lively.

Still, this is poor opposition (as is the case in the SPL, generally)... I maintain that he needs a loan to a lower table Premier League team to judge his quality.

Maybe Huddersfield (if they make it up) or Brighton, as he would likely get plenty of match time.

Not sure about neanderthals Macca, they're just poor footballers. That tackle for the penalty early on was braindead. And isn't he one of our lads on loan up there? They just appear clueless as to how to handle Celtic, who are hardly Bayern or Barca, are they?
Yeah was roberts taken down.neither team are bayern or barca but sevco making celtic look like it.

Sky hasn't really caught up with some of the best bits of us coverage like "goal rush", where they show a "featured" match but cut away to action and goals happening as they occur in other matches being played at the same time. It can be a little frantic when you have many high scoring matches but it is fun to watch.
Wouldn't mind that as a neutral, it would drive me fucking nuts watching a City game though tbh - it's bad enough missing action when they're showing a replay, they missed Bog Brush's second foul and headbutt showing replays of the first the other night.

Anyway, won't be a priority for Sky - it would be most useful during Saturday 3pm kickoffs and they can't show those.

Wouldn't mind that as a neutral, it would drive me fucking nuts watching a City game though tbh - it's bad enough missing action when they're showing a replay, they missed Bog Brush's second foul and headbutt showing replays of the first the other night.

Anyway, won't be a priority for Sky - it would be most useful during Saturday 3pm kickoffs and they can't show those.
I never watch the "Goal Rush" when City is playing—all the matches are available to watch individually so you are not forced into that situation, thankfully. One of the benefits of living in the US now; ironically, I can watch more football here than I ever could in Manchester or Zaragoza (there are something like 12 matches available to watch in six leagues today alone).

When City is not among the afternoon matches, though, I nearly always watch the Goal Rush coverage as it is more interesting (especially when the featured match—usually Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, United, Spurs—is a dull affair) and allows for easy tracking of my Fantasy League points. ;-)

How has Roberts played....capable of coming into our first team next season ? Yes/No ?
He played well before coming off in the 70th minute (technically getting 2 assists, though the second is generous as the striker did most of the work) but even if he scored a hattrick and saved a baby from a burning drinks stand during this match I don't think it would be a good indication he was ready for our first team.

He needs a loan to a lower table Premier League team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.