Premier League Games 29/30 April/ 1st May

Was gonna have a smoke but the dull monotonous drone of the commentators and quiet as fuck stadium is sending me off to nap land.

Is this not the last bloody north london derby at that place? we get knocked but it would be banging in there, i can hear individual people near the mics talking ffs, terrible crowd.

Is there a conspiracy by the managers to get Arsenal into the top 4 and keep Wenger in a job?

Is there a conspiracy by the managers to get Arsenal into the top 4 and keep Wenger in a job?
Same thing every year with them, when it gets to the business end of the season they show their true colours, namely that of seeing 4th as 1st. They have been banging on about how 4th is no good but now they will kill for it. If i were a gooner i really would struggle to care anymore. They will mentally right back to square one...again.

As long as Kroenke is at the helm Wenger is safe and nothing will change, long may it continue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.