Premier League Games 29/30 April/ 1st May

Not the perfect weekend by any means but with united dropping 2 points, arsenal dropping 3 points and Gabby rescuing a point in the last few minutes of the game it could have been a lot worse.

If liverpool lose to Watford tomorrow we go up to 3rd place and we all know their achilles heel is the smaller teams.

We are doing our level best to fuck this up but I still think we'll make the top 4 especially when you compare to run ins of the 4 teams.

Next week is huge with the two teams below us playing each other. If we can just beat Palace to get some confidence back and open up a small gap I actually think we'll ease our way into the top 4 in a fairly anticlimactic manner despite the current state of panic.

Then again this is City so what could possibly go wrong.

Sterling isn't good enough,he is a decent squad player but that's as far as I would go.
All this talk about how the whole team has turned to sh## I do not buy into . I read here every single player has turned to crap - no one is good enough for Pep. Maybe we will have to get Messi but even then think would hear he is too old now to do what Pep asks of him.

This season is spurs at there peak next season at Wembley and losing a couple of there players you will see a downward spiral they will be challenging for fourth at best.

It could just as easily go the other way. They make a few key additions, don't lose any players and they go on to challenge for the title. Their squad is in far better shape than ours. A few signings for them, while we have to sell and buy half our squad.

Try going through this with a heart attack in your past!
I take a valium and sweat like a 20st docker for every game,i about to have a 7 day heart monitor put on as i have a lot of ectopics,it will be on for 2 games so i'm dying to see what actually happens to my heart during games,i know it races

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.