Premier League Games 29/30 Dec

They were always winning this game. It means fuck all.
3rd January is where the season starts again. I know there’s a few who’ve thrown the towel in and somehow think we’ve got no chance of beating them but those posters tend to be the same ones who live their City supporting lives glass half full so fuck’em.
One defeat and all of Liverpool’s confidence will take a hit. It’s up to us to capitalise and regardless of what the naysayers on here will have you believe, we’re the team to catch them.
Well said mate. Fuck the lot of them. Jonah’s to a man and, if that’s the level of their support, bollocks to them all.

You compared him to Sane, who certainly isn’t world class yet. He terrorises defences every game. Mane, Salah and Van Dijk are Liverpool’s most important players I think.
Sané is on the cusp of world class the only thing missing is consistency, Mané is in his prime and isn't world class(goes from "what the fuck was that" to "quality" as you put it far too often), so probably never will be. He was actually slightly better a few seasons ago(when the "world class la" talk started) and has gone backwards if anything in my book.

He certainly doesn't terrorise defences every game either... utter garbage shout for me that sorry. Dipper like delusion chat.

They've been lucky fcukers but what a team they are.

Had they received but half the luck, AND received the usual shit from the FArce that others have to contend with, we wouldn't be thinking they were a good team 'cos they wouldn't be steamrolling - they'd be scratting around for the three points and Klippity would cut the usual sight of bemoaning how things aren't going LFC's way!

So luck for Liverpool and opponents poor?
Liverpool have been much better, Arsenal very poor, but there is a measure of “luck” that Mane wasn’t sent off earlier in the match, which would have definitely changed the game.

I’m not seeing these cnuts dropping many points,every thing is going their way and I mean everything,all teams get lucky bounces,deflections,offsides not given,ropey pens a couple of times a season . But these cnuts have it happening every single game they play,even the rags under baconface didn’t have this much going in their favour,honestly wouldn’t be surprised they break the 100 points barrier and also remain unbeaten it’s staggering in all my years watching football I’ve never seen this amount go for one team.

The difference between us and Liverpool this year is injuries, luck & pace going forward.

We are lacking in all these areas this season sadly.
Sane sterling maherez Jesus ..plenty of pace mate ..add to it walker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.