Premier League Games 3/4/5/6 May

So..(sorry) only one more week to go,in dec/jan it feels a bit of a slog for me and i really want a break but then it's may all of a sudden and i don't want it to stop

So..(sorry) only one more week to go,in dec/jan it feels a bit of a slog for me and i really want a break but then it's may all of a sudden and i don't want it to stop
For the first time in my life after the CL exit to spurs I was ready for a break from football. By the middle of June I will be pulling my hair out waiting for the new season to start again. It's mad isn't it?

For the first time in my life after the CL exit to spurs I was ready for a break from football. By the middle of June I will be pulling my hair out waiting for the new season to start again. It's mad isn't it?
I hate the summer without city,i watch the pre-season games so i'm grateful they are in july,all footy fans are mad lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.