Premier League Games 3/4/5/8 Feb '23

Sly Sports …breaking Spews

The PL has charged Leeds United with over 100 charges of trying too hard and not letting nitid win at old Scaffold tonight.
Henry Winter-Storm of the fail online said that a points deduction and demotion would be a possible sanctions imposed by the impartial MUTV court of Arbitration overseen by QC Sir Patrick of Crerand

Very suspect decisions cost Leeds all the points.

The worst decision......that dirty little faux hard man,Martinez,should have seen red for his filthy snide assault on Bamford.

Garnacho is also rapidly developing into one of the most despicable little cunts in the game with his antics and cheating.

Pretty much. This is exactly why I'm dreading the derby. I know Liverpool are shit and we have Dyche, and Dyche is the kind of manager who's good for countering Liverpool, but the decisions will only go one way and it won't be ours.
I fear you could be right. The two red arse cheeks are treated more favourably than anyone else.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.