Premier League Games 3/4/5 April

manimanc

Fuck me, tell me about it! Lol

Arise ... SIR DAVID MOYES !

No Rice, No Antonio and we still get the 3 points and get back in the top 4. It’s unbelievable. The spirit, desire and teamwork is something else.
Lingard was superb.

major worry’s on the injury front. But for now , fuck it! We’re 4th.
IRONS ! IRONS ! IRONS !
It's in your hands now mate, really chuffed you lot are 4th, I think all of the premier league fans bar the mickeys wanted you to win.
Fantastic.

BlueHammer85

Not making excuses as we were abject by and large but for balance we were missing Boly, Jonny, Moutinho and Raul

ah, a wolves man. Fair play, they are big losses you had aswell. You were the better team tonight and we had to hang on for dear life. A draw would have been fair. But had we let slip another 3 goal lead tonight I think I would be driving out to buy some rope right now

Lupo

Team supported
Wolves
ah, a wolves man. Fair play, they are big losses you had aswell. You were the better team tonight and we had to hang on for dear life. A draw would have been fair. But had we let slip another 3 goal lead tonight I think I would be driving out to buy some rope right now

Funny you say that be by and large we thought we were a disgrace tonight for most of the game but when we pulled it bac to 3-2 we had the momentum and should have drove on for the equaliser but wasn't to be. I agree Antonio going off was a big loss for you as he was tormenting our poor defence but then Bowen scored a good goal not long after replacing him. We have Willian Jose up front in place of Raul - he had his first shot in 2 months in the first half, so not used to it he almost injured himself!

Well done pal, good win for you boys

inchy14

stunned, dazed and still can't quite believe it!!
Being a hammer you’d let the knot slip.....

mexico1970

Team supported
Manchester City

No Rice, No Antonio and we still get the 3 points and get back in the top 4. It’s unbelievable. The spirit, desire and teamwork is something else.
Lingard was superb.

IRONS ! IRONS ! IRONS !

Well done your lot, now keep bloody well at it and don't allow those shoplifting gobshites any room to squeeze into 4th.

aguero93:20

Team supported
Fuck the Super League and the G14

Lingard was superb.

IRONS ! IRONS ! IRONS !
You had Antonio. You wouldn't have won without him.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.