Premier League Games 3/4/5 April

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a strong sense of foreboding about our game today. I just feel that we are so close that something (or more likely, someone) is going to put the proverbial spanner in and keep us on edge for a while. Like pigmol are saying: 'Yeah, it's pretty much theirs, but let's make sure it's not going to be an easy ride for them'.

I hope to fuck I'm wrong, but my over-expansive gut tells me we're going to be screwed over today, screwed over big-time.
They will set up similar to Rags and will try same tactics as rags did and if we cave in play same way, Referee union won't need to get in.

They will set up similar to Rags and will try same tactics as rags did and if we cave in play same way, Referee union won't need to get in.
Hopefully we tell Jesus he's not allowed near our area so, rags wouldn't have succeeded with their set up without that gifted penalty.

Its like the season is starting now.
I think the teams who will make top 4 , avoid relegation etc. are the ones who can utilise their full squad.
On a separate note I see Athletic Bilbao are playing the 2020 Copa Del Rey final this weekend and playing in the 2021 Copa Del Rey final against Barcelona next weekend. How mad is that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.