Premier League Games 3/4/5 April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should go all out for kane find the money from somewhere we will have the premier league and europe sown up for the next 5 years at lease
I’d much prefer Kane to Haaland, I reckon we’re better off getting nobody like Pep said though.

There is no value in spending £100M+ and then no guarantee we’d play better than we do with a false 9/Jesus.

I’d prefer to upgrade Mahrez and Sterling with clinical players or even better if we taught them how to shoot consistently but that’s not going to happen either.

Delap for Aguero I guess.

He pissed on his chips by signing that long term contract at Spurs so nobody is gonna pay the daft money Levy will ask for him, he should have let his contract run down and given himself options, been badly advised,doesn’t take away the fact he’s a top player who would score an absolute panful in our side.
He’s broadened his game this season, that’s for sure. Yeah, I’d figure he’s there for the duration and he’d score a bundle for us. Just a hypothetical re Utd.

I'm quite happy with that.
Me too. He's an injury-prone, ageing player who would spend most of his time with us on the treatment table, crocked. Besides I have a feeling he knows he's the big fish, but he's happy with that and will retire within a year or so and count his millions...can't say as I blame him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.