Premier League Games 3/4/5 Feb '24

I’m probably in a minority of about one, but I quite like Savage when he’s doing our away European games.

He’s enthusiastic and doesn’t come across as having any obvious bias, either for or against.
I’d have a word with your doctor and see about changing your medication ; )

I’m probably in a minority of about one, but I quite like Savage when he’s doing our away European games.

He’s enthusiastic and doesn’t come across as having any obvious bias, either for or against.
Fair comment. He’s annoying when commentating on rag matches though.

McCoist was praised up until this season. He only did the Amazon games though, so it’s more a case of everyone being fatigued by the same voices, I suspect.

Are there any co-commentators that are liked now?
I like McCoist, he comes across as just really enjoying attacking football.
A couple of the woman commentators are good too but, like 90% of all commentators, I have no idea of their names. They tend to only get the smaller games or the women's football so you don't hear them as much though. There's a young guy who I've only heard commentating on women's football on the FA Player who's good too.
Generally, I've found that if it's just one person doing commentary then they're pretty good, it's when they have a co-commentator too they have a habit of chunnering on about rubbish rather than the game itself.

I agree there. He's another one that just loves attacking football.

Looking at the rest of today's PL games; they're not exactly riveting viewing, are they? The most laughable "derby"* in the PL, I suppose (at a stretch).

*46 miles between them....

1000011391.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.