Premier League Games 3/4/5 Feb '24

Still think they are better than Forest even if Luton do. They would be 12th without the points deduction.
A large number of those points came after the points deduction, and the galvanising effect that had on them. They may well just survive, but (in my opinion) that may well be due to the shortcomings of other sides. If we're pretty much writing off Burnley and Sheffield United, that'll leave one place between 4 teams (I think Palace and Fulham will probably be okay)....

1000011393.jpg

Equaliser looked offside
It shouldn’t have even been checked for offside once they determined the Spuds defender headed the ball.

IFAB rule 11 states if a player makes a deliberate attempt at the ball an opposition player is deemed not to have an advantage even if he’s offside. Theres been a few controversial ones but Karim Benzema’s goal for Real against the Dippers was one when the goal was chalked off. IFAB later confirmed this shouldn’t have been disallowed.

@meltonblue i think it was who is well versed on the rule.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.