Premier League Games 3/4/5 Feb '24

I bet Ward-Prowse is licking his lips with corners agains this Spurs keeper

I really wouldn’t waste too much time worrying about Tottenham and Villa.

Anybody not finishing comfortably above those two certainly isn’t winning the league anyway.
Personally, I’m not worried about Spurs, I just don’t like them.

Verbal diarrhoea from McCoist, needs to calm down a bit, pulling himself off over a poor quality game.

The only one of that ilk that was disallowed. Were all the others given as goals on-field?

VAR has a higher threshold for overturning decisions than they do agreeing with them. Oddly.
VAR appears to be loathe to overturn the original onfield decision and it seems that “clear and obvious error” is open to wide interpretation. Look at the three penalty calls involving Tierney this week. He failed to give Chelsea two pretty good penalty shouts, with both his decisions upheld by VAR, then the following day when he was VAR, he failed to overturn a dubious penalty awarded by the referee. I think we would all feel a lot better about VAR if the league explained what ‘clear and obvious’ means.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.