Premier League Games 3/4/5 Feb '24

I like West Ham. Our fans seem to have a bond. The thing that really annoys me though is that they are one of a host of clubs, like Newcastle who regularly just roll over for a tummy tickle against The Scum. No baying from the commentary team to put a foot in and let Yoonited know you’re there. Just passive acceptance of the natural order of things.

Not been without chances though mate, and they did beat them there a month and half back, but I get what you are saying

I like West Ham. Our fans seem to have a bond. The thing that really annoys me though is that they are one of a host of clubs, like Newcastle who regularly just roll over for a tummy tickle against The Scum. No baying from the commentary team to put a foot in and let Yoonited know you’re there. Just passive acceptance of the natural order of things.

I fucking hate them. I don't know why so many people here seem to like them.

Then again I moved to London when I was a kid and went to Junior and secondary school with a lot of West Ham kids, maybe my reason is personal, growing up having back and forth with their fans.

The only time I want them to win his when they play teams like the rags and or dippers or it helps us in the league, otherwise I don't mind watching them get beat

It’s all just a bit weird having correctly laughed at their embarrassing banners mocking City back in the day that now having won everything there is to win this year, so many City fans let United live rent free in their heads.
Similar to you letting us live rent free in your fucking head

I'm starting to worry about the rags, they might catch us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.