Premier League Games 3/4/5 Feb '24

No, but anyone with a pair of non-bitter eyes can see that he's an exceptional talent and head and shoulders over everyone around him—a player who was brought up through the ranks of our academy.
First of all I'm not bitter and second Palmer was looks good in a completely shit Chelsea side.

Would he look half as good in this current City side? Absolutely not.

It was a good move for both parties

The fucking altrincham cheat. Was hoping for Oliver today, is the altrincham fan deemed the top ref, or just the ref most likely to do what they want? I think I answered my own question

Shalke 04 who produced so much fantastic German talent are on the brink of extinction all while these scumbags from Trafford keep existing.

It's so unfair, I hate them.

......we only managed to win 2-1 there, and 2-0 at home.

What's that got to do with anything??

It's got nothing to do with the fact Aston Villa have only won 2 of their last 7 league games and they're clearly not in the form that they were before

It's gonna get complicated in London tonight if dippers lose.
The Chelsea fans will be rampaging dressed as Liverpool fans, and the dippers will be lobbing chunks of concrete dressed in their old Coors Chelsea tops.
Maybe these two sets of fans have a dedicated online 'top exchange' for these moments?
Stay out of London tonight, chaps!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.