Premier League Games 3/4/5 Feb '24

Been watching the Newcastle Luton game have to say Luton are the best of the bottom 6 teams by some! Think they'll stay up
They are the only team in the bottom half with fight in them, they deserve to stay up over any other team down there.

What I want from Kompany is if he had enough of management is for him to take the Omar! role he has the CV for it and speak 5/6 languages
I very much doubt it. What experience does he have in running an organisation the size of the CFG? Or even just City on it's own? And yes; I'm aware of his academic achievements (an MBA from Manchester Business School), but (AFAIAA) no hands on experience.

I very much doubt it. What experience does he have in running an organisation the size of the CFG? Or even just City on it's own? And yes; I'm aware of his academic achievements (an MBA from Manchester Business School), but (AFAIAA) no hands on experience.

He is at a good age to learn with the people around him helping out. City did say they not in rush to make an appointment and were saying they would all chip in, that tells me Kompany could do the job..

He is at a good age to learn with the people around him helping out. City did say they not in rush to make an appointment and were saying they would all chip in, that tells me Kompany could do the job..
We'll have to agree to disagree. No way would he walk into that job. Would the club be prepared to give him a role as an assistant to whoever gets the gig, to learn on the job? And would he be prepared to give up any potential career in club management, to take on such a role?

Vinny seems like he's loyal and i doubt he'll jump ship unless he gets a better offer. If Burnley keep losing he may get sacked and if he does i think Burnley will plummet like a stone. He's more than capable of gaining promotion if they go down.
I love Kompany but he wont get a better offer, whats he done as a manager to warrant a better offer ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.