Premier League Games 3/4/5 Feb '24

Klopp, from the BBC live text:

"On Ibrahima Konate: "A lot of things were against of us today. This referee gave me a red card against Man City for wrestling situation between Bernardo Silva and Mo Salah. Today same situation with Jota but didn't get a red card."

Anyone know what he's talking about? I can't remember this at all

"On Ibrahima Konate: "A lot of things were against of us today. This referee gave me a red card against Man City for wrestling situation between Bernardo Silva and Mo Salah. Today same situation with Jota but didn't get a red card."

Yes Jurgen. It's all City's fault

I don't think many are saying with any seriousness he isn't a good keeper. Just like van dick is a good defender but this whole narrative that they're somehow clearly the best in the world is daft.

I think it’s more a reflection of the social media generation than anything else. Most probably couldn’t pinpoint England on a map, never mind ever go to a game.

To stand out from the crowd, every opinion has got to be one ridiculous extreme or the other.

Everyone is either the best player who’s ever lived or belongs in the Conference.

Can’t remember,but this is why he is leaving end of season can’t stop talking about us we are in his head ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.