Premier League Games 3/4/5/ March

The fucking shit these wankers trot out about the rags makes me puke!!

Focus switch

Crystal Palace 1-0 Man United

ca7b7551-cf73-4684-ad94-895272b0e601.jpg

Danny Mills

Former England defender on BBC Radio 5 live

Mourinho knows United aren't going to win the league and he isn't concerned if they finish second or third.

He's now focused on the FA Cup and the Champions League, and all his training will be based around that.

Sanchez has lost the ball 19 times in that first half.

That’s £26,315 per misplaced pass

The fucking shit these wankers trot out about the rags makes me puke!!

Focus switch

Crystal Palace 1-0 Man United

ca7b7551-cf73-4684-ad94-895272b0e601.jpg

Danny Mills

Former England defender on BBC Radio 5 live

Mourinho knows United aren't going to win the league and he isn't concerned if they finish second or third.

He's now focused on the FA Cup and the Champions League, and all his training will be based around that.
once a dickhead always a dickhead

Don’t know what stream or who is commentating, but they are really giving the Scum, Dirty and Pogbad shit! So refreshing to hear! ‍♀️
I'm on Sky and tbf Neville's been ruthless at half time on him, but the commentators don't seem to be acknowledging that there's even a problem.

he says everything pogba does is like its for an instagram video,not serious

If any half of football recently, was deserving of the character assassination Neville has been dishing out against players, that was it. Not one 'disgraceful' so far.

Pogba has just done a passable imitation of a drunk Mario Balotelli shoehorned into midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.