Premier League Games 3/4/5th December

I have a good feeling about us and the Chavs: I think we're suddenly going to click and give them a beating. We know, and pretty much everybody else knows, we haven't been at our best for a while now, and someone is due to get a pummelling...and my gut instinct says it will be the Chavs who get put in their place.

I can see us exploiting Chelsea's 3 at the back with our pace if we are really on it. Fingers crossed that Swans and Cherries get a result

Bottler gets the rags.

His job is to ignore those dirty ****s and card any blue dipper immediately.

Lets hope we win then i can enjoy the other games
I thinks everton will roll over for the rags as usual
I was thinking exactly the same but it appears perception is a funny thing and they don't just roll over.
Since the 4-4, which went a long way to us winning the title in 2012, they've played 8 times in the PL, winning 4 each.

I'm not far off giving this sport up. Tottenham penalty from a ridiculous dive. 1-0. It's as fixed as wrestling.

I have a good feeling about us and the Chavs: I think we're suddenly going to click and give them a beating. We know, and pretty much everybody else knows, we haven't been at our best for a while now, and someone is due to get a pummelling...and my gut instinct says it will be the Chavs who get put in their place.
Er......

True, if we needed a win at on the last day to get the title though, I'd rather be playing Bournemouth than West Ham.
I'd have to agree usually, but on current form stop Payet and you stop the Hammers. Glad WHU have already come to the Etihad though as I am quite fond of our chairs and it'd be nice to keep some of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.