Premier League Games 3/4 October

Pope and Henderson are both good and miles better than Pickford
In the final reckoning in all likelihood no English goalkeeper will be playing for a top 6 team. That may be a sad reflection on the English game but it's long gone where we can say we have a strong line up of goalkeepers. The lad Henderson gets talked up cos of his link with the rags.

Watched a couple of minutes and saw Connelly diving but winning a free kick. Why won’t the PL start banning players for three games and then double it for a repeat offence. Then saw Pickford end his international career.

Jordan Pickford Stop Being A Useless Fuckwit Challenge

I wish our keepers weren't so young and inexperienced. Robles was a decent backup goalie.

Surely Everton can get one of those keepers from United - Henderson or Romero. Both are suprior to De Gea but probably ain't playing because they aren't on 300k a week. Both would be twice as good as that clown Pickford, better keepers in league 1 than him.

Southgate won't see it though, he'll wait until Pickford fucks up for England until he thinks 'fucking hell where's that come from, my super reliable goalkeeper has made a mistake out of the blue, maybe I should look at dropping him'
Thing is in the WC he was good but on form he should be nowhere near the team. Henderson and Pope for me.

In the final reckoning in all likelihood no English goalkeeper will be playing for a top 6 team. That may be a sad reflection on the English game but it's long gone where we can say we have a strong line up of goalkeepers. The lad Henderson gets talked up cos of his link with the rags.

In all fairness, he was excellent for Sheffield last year, there's a reason the rags have brought him back and given him a new deal on big money.

Surely Everton can get one of those keepers from United - Henderson or Romero. Both are suprior to De Gea but probably ain't playing because they aren't on 300k a week. Both would be twice as good as that clown Pickford, better keepers in league 1 than him.
Saw Fraser Forster scratching his arse on the Southampton bench last week. Bit of a waste

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.