Premier League Games 30/31 dec

Although not about the match per se how fucking annoying is that Adidas advert? All of the participants should be ashamed of themselves.

What I’ve noticed from that half.

- Rashford is massively overrated
- De Gea is allowed to play in the same colour shirt as the Soton players
- Pogba isn’t that good
- United are hopeless with Lukaku
- United are hopeless without Lukaku
- Mikhtaryan isn’t a very good crosser of the ball

Also, I read somewhere that Luke Shaw bought a load of half price food hampers in the Boxing Day sale. Mourinho found out about it, and he ended up having to give them all away to some destitute people on the minimum wage.

MOTM so far is the ref, been spot on from what i have seen. If that ball to hand was given as a pena against us i would feel hard done by. When you are slowing up as you come into the thick of it your arms do raise, some more than others. I have seen them given (incorrectly imo) before though so fair play ref.

Apart from booking the Southampton player, when he hadn't touched Shaw.

That was quite a cruel jibe from Keown when he said United should be getting those penalty decisions at Old Trafford. Lovely.

I love this ,
I’m sat in a pub in Heaton Moor full of them . Obviously they can’t get tickets because it was sold out a million times over.
But then they get on about being the bestest fans ever !
Do this many people watching City on TV actually clap the telly? It’s weird as anything .
To cap it all , in walks Mr MUFC with his official Rag top on about 40 minutes in saying he forgot the kick off time . Looked blankly at the screen for a while , asked if Lukaku had , and I quote “ notched”
Mate, it’s 0-0
Oh , second half then eh ?
Nope , he’s gone off because he’s fatigued
Will he be back for the Second Half ?
Yes , sure
have you got a video of this? Would be a funny watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.