Premier League Games 30/31 dec

The derby game has clearly had a huge effect on them - it completely shattered their confidence.

It’s so slow and predictable, the attackers don’t seem to have any freedom whatsoever. Pogba, Martial, Mata and Mkhitaryan are very good players, Pep would have have them playing great stuff.

Mourinho is incredibly negative and that surely has an effect on the players, plus his public bullying of Shaw and Mkhitaryan has been extremely cringeworthy.

I don’t think they’ll finish top four.

Everton
Stoke
Burnley
Tottenham

They're gonna drop at least another 5 from those January fixtures. I quite fancy them to drop 7.

Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs just need to have a decent month, get 8 or 9 points from 12 and they'll leave United in 5th by February.

All 3 of them look in form now. Spurs will do united easily. Burnley could. I'd expect Everton and Stoke to roll over.

But Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs won't drop many points going forward while Jose festers at them from within.

The rags, they are fucked.

The 60 million pound man got away with something very similar recently so I won't be holding my breath.

My bet is that he will get off through " lack of force ".

In any case they are a poorer side with him in it so part of me wants him to stay in the side.
The sly **** actually looks to see if the ref is watching him before he uses his elbow.Fair play to BT sport for pointing that out.

That proves intent,i cant see him getting away with it.

Starting line up cost 378 million and thats probably without the true fees inc agent fees, he moans the Belgium bony needs a rest, so now he has it, played a team who Spurs just thumped 5-0 and who are on a horrible run of form with their only scorer luckily banned for Utd, and of course it still is the refs fault according to PEG why both teams ended with 3 shots on target each

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.