Premier League Games 30/31 March& 1/April

There names on that title I don’t care what anyone says the stuffy flemi bastards.

Fulham Everton palace and spurs all gifted goals when they needed them

Yep, 3 goalkeeping errors when not under pressure, meaning +6 points which were not earned. As I said before though despite their luck, we are in control here, footballing-wise and also with the temperament for the run in.

True enough, but we have lost three games this season against Palace, Leicester and Newcastle when we actually took the lead.

Obviously the Mahrez penalty miss...

I actually fear a situation where Liverpool draw at Saints, we do likewise at Palace, then we have to win our game in hand at United.

Horrible.

Suppose that what it’s all about. I preferred last seasons way though.

Yeah like you say 3 games lost from winning positions. Bookies still fancy us but it’s going to be very close. We are in better form than them currently though. They look nervy, the crowd look nervy. We need to keep winning but this month is going to be v tough. I can see a lot of changes for the Brighton game.

That’s the kind of win that the eventual champions tend to produce. We did it several times last season, and they have done it repeatedly this season. They will win every remaining game. It’ll be difficult for us to match that with our schedule. Not impossible, but bloody tough!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.