Premier League Games 30/31 March& 1/April

It just feels like Liverpool is destined to win the title this season...no other team would be in the race anymore while playing like Liverpool the last 2 months, that is just insane what kind of things happen in their game and go their way.

Then you be pleased to hear they're as desperate and delusional as ever over on RAWK...

They are dropping points against Cardiff after this.

Well we know the dippers are a different breed but try as I might I think there is only one game left now they might drop points and that's Southampton away. I did think Chelsea would be tricky but after that shit show they put on today no chance. In normal circumstances Wolves would have been tricky but they could be in the cup final and rest players. Even if they are not if they face a rabid Anfield needing a win for the title they will crumble.

Well we know the dippers are a different breed but try as I might I think there is only one game left now they might drop points and that's Southampton away. I did think Chelsea would be tricky but after that shit show they put on today no chance. In normal circumstances Wolves would have been tricky but they could be in the cup final and rest players. Even if they are not if they face a rabid Anfield needing a win for the title they will crumble.

Every game is tricky at this stage of the season, especially when your sphincter is playing Puccini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.